About Me

My photo
lifestyle/fashion blogger, vancouver

Thursday, 8 January 2015

Mercredi | OOTD











































































Yesterday was my second day back for the new term and I had a pretty darn good day! I don't usually dress for the weather and have a mindset of "fashion over comfort", as my dad likes to say, but being a commuter student made me blend those two together...FINALLY. I decided to keep it minimalistic for yesterday's outfit. I felt sooo comfortable in it with my huge blanket scarf, trusty coat, my big black bag and lots of layers underneath (literally had 4 layers on top + my scarf, and 2 layers on the bottom). Only thing uncomfortable about this outfit was of course the boots, but I had to! I just couldn't pair this outfit with anything else but a classic, black, ankle-ish booty. Walking to my night class was a pain though..it was impossible to find the building.. Took Sofy, my partner in crime, along and snapped some photos with her during our break and of course had a laughing fest with our little photo shoot experiment. The outfit looked cute without the scarf too but Vancouver weather though....what can ya do.

P.S. I'll be posting a new OOTD series on my youtube in a few days so stay tuned!

previous upload: DIY Succulents


3 comments:

  1. Nice! Прекрасный пост!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete